Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A Tired Day. . .

23th of Dec - I went to Lost World with my friends. .It suppose be 10 people and yet there are 2 people who put on aeroplanes. .They are Kar Ming and his wife, Jacyna. .They will pay for it soon. .xP. .I reached there around 11.45am with Khin Foong. .As usual, other people had reached early than me. .They are Nike, Charmaine, Chuah, Eon, Melody, and Esther. .RM30.00 per person for the entry. .I'm gonna bankrupt soon. .very very very soon. .And we took quite a number of photo and video. .


Photo of the day. . . .


The boys team


Edited by Melody Puisan









TOLONG!!!!!!!


The girls team








Our last photo in Lost World




After that, we went to Restaurant老王 to have our lunch there. .But for some people, this will be their breakfast. .We spent almost 2 hours at there waiting for Nike to fetch his wife, Charmaine back to home due to her mom was nagging her to go back to home a.s.a.p. .All of us was tired to the max. .I believe they will just like me, went back home to take a shower and then have a nice sleep until the next day. .xD. .I learned something from today, that is as a guy must be a gentlemen to help the girl to carry their belonging and those heavy stuff. .I learned this from Melody. .She told me must be more gentlemen like Chuah. .*cough cough*. . *vomiting*. . :D

No comments:

Post a Comment