Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009

2009!!!!


Yesterday was New Year Eve and also my uncle's wedding. .
The wedding dinner was held at Exelsior Hotel. .
My mum, my sis, my bro and me went to the dinner around 8.30pm. .
we was so rush cuz we are LATE!!!
we are even late than the bride. .
lucky when we enter that time the light was off. .
so there are only some people who know that we are late. .xD





Me and my cousin sister






After the wedding dinner, I went to Mr.N house for barbecue. .
When I reached that time, they are starting to clear the barbecue stuff. .>.<
*SWEAT TO THE MAX*
Then, we have some gaming. .
I learn some trick from Mr.L. .x)
As usual, Mr.N fetch his wife, Ms.C back. .
and it take almost 2 hours. .AGAIN...= ="
In this 2 hours, I have took some photo with my friends. .
as a memories before I went to National Service. .=)



Me and Mr.Lau


Me and Mr.Chuah

Me and Mr.Fong

Me and Sarjan Wong

Me and Mr.Chow



And yet, there are 2 sinka people who doesn't show cooperate. .
They are. . . . . . . . . .



WANTED!!!
MR.SINKA PHANG



WANTED!!!
MS.SINKA IVAN





No comments:

Post a Comment