Thursday, December 24, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!


Merry Christmas to all my lovely friends. .Thank you for wishes. .Hope 1 day my dream will come true. .<3. .Good Luck to all of you. .SANTA!!!you owe me 17 presents. .!!!


Yesterday was Christmas Eve, at the night i followed my sis went to clubbing at Voodoo. .We went there around 10pm. .If I not mistaken, this will be my 3rd times going for clubbing. .I'm a good guy. .thank you.. :D. .Yesterday night I was so surprise that my friends are out to countdown for Christmas. .I thought their parents were not allow them to come out at night. .So I also didn't ask them to come out for countdown. .After countdown, we went to Yeodle English to yumcha. .Chuah was keep on asking me to accompany him to enter the pub. .He was too excited with the "touch and go" service in the pub. .LOLZ. .xD

No comments:

Post a Comment