Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Another boring days. . .

Life after SPM :-

  1. Forever sitting down in front of the computer for the whole freaking day.
  2. Sleep till the sun burns your ass.
  3. Eat till you die.
  4. Watch tv till your eyes pop out.
  5. Become a huge panda after hours looking at the screen and playing games on the phone.
  6. I'm just so boring. I want school without homework. I want school with classmates and friends !! :(


I was too boring staying at my home. .I planned to go out everyday. . I don't care where izzit. . I just don't want to stay at my home. . and i'm going to watch new moon soon. .No one can stop me for watching it!!. . who interested to watch can inform me. .I can accompany you to watch whenever izzit. .LOLZ. .

Under 18. .LOLZ




Today i have received the letter from JABATAN LATIHAN KHIDMAT NEGARA. . I have been choosen in Kumpulan 1 Siri 7/2010. . My camp is from 2nd of January 2010 to 14th of March 2010. . and the details is shown in below. .



Nama Kem : KEM DESA RIMBA KUALA KANGSAR, PERAK
Alamat Kem : LOT 3951,SAUK 33500,KUALA KANGSAR, PERAK
Pusat Berkumpul : STADIUM INDRA MULIA KOMPKES SUKAN, IPOH



18 more days count down from now. . For those who have been selected that same camp with me. . Please TELL ME!!!!!. . So far, for now there is just 1 friend that is same camp with me. . SOBX!!!!

Answer for the last post ; joke of the days : 因为ivan是只狗. .haha..Have you guess correctlly?[Sorry Alan. .there is no dwi language provided. .so ask ur cousin to translate for you la. .too bad. .haha]


No comments:

Post a Comment