Sunday, December 13, 2009

6 days after SPM. . .

So far, SPM is ended. Finally i can relax and create a blog. I have been telling my friend that I gonna create a new blog for pass few month. LOL. Finally i make it..x) In this 6 days, there is some event that I wanna to highlight. .That is MY BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION. .=D. . My actual birthday is on 7/12 [PLS DON'T FORGET]. . and the next day 8/12 i'm having SPM;CHEMISTY. .So i couldn't celebrate with my friends..What I can do is celebrate with my chemistry textbook..xP. .On the 7/12 night, my family had make a surprise party for me. .They prepared some food such as KFC, satay, noddles and also my birthday cake<3. .Thank to my lovely family..The last days of SPM, me, ivan, nike, chuah, joehang, and also guosheng went to mcD. .ivan and chuah acts like a kids ordered a HappyMeal and chuah still owe me a toys!!Ended up. .Nike was so happy because he kena saman AGAIN..xD. . But too bad, there is no photo for the viewer. .=P

1 days after SPM, almost the whole gang of 5sc4 went to kbox at jusco. .As usual, I went there late again..lolz..When i reach, i was surprise that melody puisan aka joe sou is there and my friends had finished all de snack and drinks. .= =". .Some of my friends take away from mcD and bring into kbox. .[Thank you to Chuah cuz he treat me for the meal as my birthday presents]. .=). . My friends had make me a surprise party and I was so happy cuz i could able to celebrate with my friends. .Thank you to all of you. .Thank you for the wishes and the presents and also all the things that you all have done for me. .really appreciate it. .=)


Photo of the day. . . .



Full Team






4 days after SPM, Me, Alan, Nike, Eon, Eon's cousin, Joehang, Puisan, and also Khin foong went to parade. .We watched "Storm Warrior II". .After the show ended, my neck and my eyes was pain like hell cuz I sat at 3rd row. . Must treat Alan yumcha cuz he chooses a "nice" place 4 us. .= =". .For those who haven watch this movie please don't waste your money and time. . This show is damn fake and lame. . "New Moon" is better..=) . . After that, we went to "糖水街“ to yumcha. .Go there chui har shui and chatting about the pangkor trip. .Around 6 pm i went back. .I went to my shop and I meet her, Meiyee. .=)






That's all the event that happen in this 6 days. .In this long holidays is full with boring. .I wanted to work but too bad I cant find a job that the salary is count in hours. .I'm just available to work for 2 weeks due to I need to go for National Service on 3rd of January. .Anyone gt any job that can intro to me?=). .and anyone got any ways to help me escape from National Service?=D. .Please tell me!!You should ask me out before i go for National Service. .x)



Joke of the days : 有一天,ivan在逛街的时候,他看到地上有一根骨头还有一张1000块。 。为什么他只拿了那根骨头却不拿那张1000块呢?



Answer will be given on the next post~~x)

No comments:

Post a Comment