Sunday, December 20, 2009

MMB Farewell 2009

The Michaelian Military Band have organics a farewell with the themes of "BAND OF BROTHERS RE-UNION 2009" for all the form5 and also a gathering for all the ex-seniors. .This year was a bit different compare to last few years. .This year the member are allow to bring a partner. .For example their girlfriend. .xP. .The farewell suppose to start at 5.30pm sharp but due to those problems, so the farewell have been delay until around 6.30pm. .I reached at school around 5.25pm. .I have been waiting for the farewell to get started for 1 hours. .= =". .In this 1 hours, I have a talk with Khin foong and walk around the school with him for donno how many round. .[That's the reason why i always been late for those activities. .I HATE WAITING FOR OTHERS]. .xP. .and we have took some photo in the toilet. .The 5 stars toilet. .*cough cough*. .kononnya~~







Finally, the farewell have started. .but the number of members who attend the farewell was so little compare last year. .All the members are given an invitation card for the lucky draw. .The programme highlights of the night:

5.30pm - Registration
5.45pm - Welcome speech
- Chairman's speech
- Slideshows and videos presentation
- Ex-senior's speech
6.45pm - Certificates and souviner giving
6.50pm - Group photo sessions
7.00pm - BBQ dinner
9.00pm - Games
9.45 - Lucky draw
10.00pm - Good Night!!*PERHARPS THE NIGHT IS STILL YOUNG?*


*Major of the event don't happen like what they have planned. . .No games, No group photo, No certificates. .haizzzzzz



In the BBQ dinner, i doesn't eat much but I have helped other people to burn the chicken wings. .I was so kind. .lolz. .I doesn't wanna to eat the chicken wings is because someone have told me that in the process of immersing the chicken wings was very. . . . . . . . . . . . . *ahem ahem*. .you know la. .xP. .There are estimated 100 of chicken wings, 500 of satay, 6 pack of hot dogs, watermeleon, not pure orange juices, and satay. .In the lucky draw event, I was damn lucky. .I was the 1st person who got the prizes. .=). .The important thing is not the prizes but is the lucky sign that I got. .x). .For those who are buying magnum. .can try my lucky number. .0058. .If didn't win please don't come and blame me.. lolz. .However, thank you to all the organising commitee. .Thx alot. .WITH PRIDE SHALL WE MARCH. .<3


Photo of the day:


Rachael, Me, Nakhieeran
*Nakhieeran sesat. .acts sexy aja. .lolz*


In the lecture theater


Ks and Kf


The souvenir for all the form5 and the prize that I win in the lucky draw event. .PEACE. .




More photo will be upload on the next post due to the major of the photo is with the photographer of the night, Shahrin. .

No comments:

Post a Comment