Thursday, December 17, 2009

3rd times birthday celebration. . <3

Today i went back to school for visit my junior in the band. .They are having a camp in school from 17/12(Thursday) to 19/12(Saturday) . .I reached the school around 2pm. .They have just finished their lunch and they are starting to warm up. .After warm up, they have a combine sectional. .During the sectional, Khin foong, Sean, and Kenneth asked me to accompany them to walk around. .Then, they bring me to the canteen. .I saw Christopher is there with the cake. .The cake was wroted "Happy Belated Birthday". .That time i was still blur and I was keep on asking them who is the birthdays boy. .xP. . I was so surprise because i don't know they prepared a cake and a presents for me. . Eventhrough its abit late but I'm fine with it and I feel very happy. .x) . .Thank you for all the thing you all have done for me. .As I say before, really appriciate it. .=)


3rd birthday cake. . <3 style="text-align: left;">
*1st cake and 2nd cake photo will be post on the next post. .due to the photo is not captured using my phone. .So I have to search for it. . xP




Joke of the day : 阿包给杀死了。 。在同一天里,警察很快就把凶手抓到了。 。那谁会是那个凶手呢?为什么?





Answer will be given on the next post. .

No comments:

Post a Comment