Sunday, December 27, 2009

Goodbye to all my Trusted Friends


Few days ago, Mr.C had forward a message to me said that going to hang on the next days and this will be the farewell and the last gathering for my gang. .This reminded me that this is the time when everybody is leaving. .Some will go to National Service and some will be going for their studies or maybe working. .I believe after this our friendship will be not that close compare to now. .All will be less contact to each others and less gathering anymore. .I hope I'm wrong. .Maybe this thing will be faced by everyone. .I can see this thing through my sis and her friends. .Last time during her school life, she and her friends was so close to each others. .Always sms-ing, hang out every week, overnight at their friend's house, celebrate together during any festival and so on. .But now. .some of them are hated each and others and less contact anymore. .Their friends are having a new friends and had forgotten the trusted friends during last time. .I hope this thing will not happen on me and my friends. .And if it really happen, I hope there will be no backstabbing and hated each and others. .



~COUNTDOWN~
2 more days to New Year
4 more days to NS
6 more days to school reopen


If you are leaving soon, please tell me before you leave. .Good Luck to all my friends that going to NS and also going for studies. .Goodbye to all my TRUSTED FRIENDS. .=)

No comments:

Post a Comment