Saturday, December 26, 2009

Back to Work Again. .

After a long periods, I went back to Heritage Hotel to work as a waiter. .Last time I was not that tired cuz there are some helpers will help me to serve the customers, help me search for the plate and so on. .But too bad, after a long periods all my helper have gone and this time I have to do all the thing by myself. .It was so tiring for me cuz Heritage Hotel is transfered to the building that beside Capsurina Hotel. .Everything have changed compare to last time. . New enviroment, new worker, new plate and glass, new captain, new rules. .>.<. .All the waiter is work from 6pm until 12.30am and the salary is just RM40.00. .But for the waitress that finish work at 11.30pm, their salary is same with the waiter. .DAMNNNNN IT. .All the waitress was so good. .no need to carry the chair and table and those heavy stuff. .they just need to sweep the floor and clean the table. .That It!!!. . damn easy job compare to the waiter. .My backbone is going to break soon. .What I can feel now is just PAIN and TIRED. .!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment