Friday, January 21, 2011

Wishlist for 2011

I know I'm kinda late to post this,
But never mind, late is better than never :)

2010 had become a history,
So lets forget the all the pain of yesterday x)



In 2011, the most important thing is my family good health always. :)


In 2011, I'm going to train up a slimmer body ! Look at the photo and MV of kpop star especially 2pm which I admire the most, their muscle body is like OMG ! I'm effin envy them ! Btw, do you know anyway to grow fat??!? Need it badly !


In 2011, a skin care is inevitable ! Never say hello to pimples anymore ! Not even once !


In 2011, wish I could learn more instrumental music as possible. Piano ! Violin ! Drum ! A talented guys is charming ! :P


In 2011, wish in this brand new year, I could know more friends ! True friends especially !


In 2o11, able to earn more money ! MONEY ! MONEY ! and MONEY ! as in my craving list, there has been a lot of thing I can't buy.


In 2011, wanted to go for vacation. Korean especially !


In 2011, look for a photo shooting session again. I love the feeling of being a model ! It is Great ! :D


In 2011, hope I could found my love one and not puppy love anymore.


In 2011, 2012 is coming soon, if the rumor is true, I wish all my loves one will be survive. x)



Hope before I wrote the wishlist for 2012, I could clear these list :)

No comments:

Post a Comment