Friday, January 21, 2011

Spring ahead

90% of my friends is now officially in a relationship.
either is Kampar gang or Ipoh gang.
Congratulations !


It is just like a trend.
All couple almost on the same time.
Especially those are in Form6 !
The first few weeks was complaining how hectic form6 life is.
But few weeks later,
I was informed that they are in a relationship.
I was like
O__________O
Really can imagine how hectic it is.
=_________=!!



This song is now effing suitable with my situation.




Less gathering,
Less blowing water moment.
was not good to find them out.
>______<
当朋友找到幸福时,
也是寂寞找上我了!

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry if you're single. God is looking at you right now, saying, "I'm saving this one for someone special."

    gam ngam i saw this from someone geh twitter, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. wad a coincidence. nice one ! XD

    ReplyDelete