Monday, January 24, 2011

Birthday boys and girls are everywhere !

First of all,
Thank you to Chris Leo and Rebecca
who seriously helped me a lot !
Thank for the suggestion :)



Birthday Boy !
vs
Birthday Girl !



Both events crash together !
happen in a same day !
start at the same time !
Both of you are my friends,
I don want to disappoint either side. :/
Since Chia ask me first,
First-come-first-serve
So I decided to go her house first.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Actually I was planned to turn up for both events.
but time not allow me to do so.
sigh.
Karheng's birthday celebration was ended early compare to my prediction.
Sorry my great-grandfather, KarHeng.
I apologize.


Photobucket


I hope you really enjoy yourself that night :)
Once again I apologize.

No comments:

Post a Comment