Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year peeps =)

New Year Eve celebrated at
Aunt's house or De Garden or Yeodle Einglish perhaps?
not really into new year.
bo feelings at all.
><


On a same day,
It's my grandfather's birthday as well.
So I have been grounded at my aunt's house for dinner.



Photobucket



Until 11pm finally I got my freedom back.
Went to Papparich to look Alson, Ivan, Jackson, Wai Hoong.
Zheng Foong and Chow off to pub I guess.
Joe Hang and his gf came in the middle.
Chow
told us there will be a fireworks on 12am.
But at the end we seen nothing at the sky.
we been pranked !
=___=!
P/S : Never trust him not even a single words.



Then we wait for Phang who just came back from Hong Kong
*jealous >___<* Alson, Jackson and his gf leave after.
Thereafter we off to Yeodle English.
After yumcha session we called it a day :)



Countdown 2 more days to Finals.
God Bless !






No comments:

Post a Comment