Sunday, December 26, 2010

Santa didn't rock my House !

Santa Claus !
You owe me 18 presents !


Christmas Eve, went Voodoo with my sister, Chris, Chris's GF, and Loke.
Reached around 10pm.
Had our dinner at East.


Maybe for them it is really fun.
Countdown in club is perfect timing.
But for me, I couldn't find something that get me de Christmas mood.
I prefer friend's gathering while countdown perhaps.
But still I tried to enjoy myself there.
At the beginning it was not bad
until the middle someone pop out.
It drag my mood to the bottom of the world.
>____<



Well,
Christmas night, went Olivenz with Christopher Chow, Ivan, Alson, and Hoi Meng.
Reached there around 1050pm.
I was the first person who reached.
O_______O
Blue moon opportunity?
But used half and hours to loon for car park.
WTH



To all my friends that celebrate Christmas abroad or out of Ipoh.
Remember to fetch me some souvenir as Christmas presents !
Compulsory ! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment