Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Perak - Singapore Band Exchange Program Concert 2010

Last Saturday was a splendid night,
attended the Band Exchange Program Concert
at Dewan Leong Wan Chin.
It's was my first time back to band's event using the name 'Ex-member'.
OMG
Unconsciously, I been left the band for 1 year.
>___<


Reached there around 6pm after fetched Khin Foong along.
Thank you to Jian Wei for the ticket. :)
Since the form5 had left, Keigan's batch,
I found that I only recognize minority of my band members :/
Gosh !
I have no "kaki" at there ady.
sigh.


Photobucket


The concert started around 8pm.
It began with VIP's speech,
and PGS Band's marching lead the opening ceremony :)


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Let me enlighten you the ending of the concert !
This is what I called HAPPY ENDING !!!
It's seriously AWESOME !
The Band played "Bad Romance" by Lady Gaga for the encore.
They even DANCE !
The hall is dancing and everyone stand to cheerful for them.
If you were there,
There is only ONE word in your mind.
AWESOME !!!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Next day,
They went to Sam Choi to continue their exchange program.
I was there for a moment.


Photobucket


Photobucket


This exchange problem is seriously very successful !
How I wish I was once of them too.
Band make my life an adventures.
Exchange Program make my adventures more awesome.
Miss those exchange moment with SK.
The only exchange program during my time.


Photobucket
Group Shot is inevitable ! :)



Photo credit to Syaf Ahmad.
For more photo, try on this link :)
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=45215&id=1803182116&fbid=1358412299363#!/KAKISHOT

No comments:

Post a Comment