Friday, December 10, 2010

127日

Photobucket

Thank you to all my friends that celebrated my birthday
and the birthday wishes and also the presents. :)
Special thank to
Wenjie, Xiao Cong, Ivan Tan, Suet Yin, Winnie and Yew Wei
for the calls =)
You guys are AWESOME !
I couldn't say anything
No words were enough
I was so thankful
Seriously appreciate it damn much.
For those friends that not been invited to my party on 4th Dec,
please don't get mad or pissed off.
I got my own reason
not to say that you are not close with me that why you are not been invited.
it's TOTALLY wrong !!
I just don't want everything got messed up.
Hope you guys can understand me :)
If I make you felt being left out or alienated,
I apologize.




Well, basically this year celebrated my birthday twice.

Photobucket
First with my 5sc4 gang,


Photobucket
DAC5 and 6 (year2),


Photobucket
and Mei Yee's gang on 4th Dec


Photobucket
Miko, ChiaPing, Kah Yann

Photobucket


Photobucket
Some random shot :D

Then follow by Kampar gang on 7th Dec, 12.00am :)

Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment