Friday, August 31, 2012

Pangkor Trip Part II

As I mention in the previous post, this gotta be second time I step into Pangkor Island. This time Wloong's turn to become our tour guide. Thank to him for searching accommodation for us and prepared the agenda of the trip. He helped us to fight for the affordable price for water games and souvenirs  =D

Photobucket
Officially, this is the first time I ride motorbike for such a long period. Lol. Thank to Haozhe to be my driver :D

Basically the first day we spent our day at the apartment until night we have our first seafood dinner .

 Photobucket
*saliva dropping*

Photobucket
Day 2, we headed to seaside to start our "Journey to Blue" . *Seriously I was so excited*

Photobucket
Although my leg got hurt cause of this, still wanna have a try again :D *spot me* HAHA

Photobucket
At night, we went to seaside again to discover this !

Photobucket
Day 3, gotta leave here after visit the temple . 

Photobucket
We all do love Pangkor :)


No comments:

Post a Comment