Sunday, August 26, 2012

Pangkor Trip Part I

Went to Pangkor Island twice in 14 days with different bunch of friends . It was a 2 days 1 night with my Ipoh buddies and 3 days 2 night trip with my Kampar buddies. Different experience and joy we have and both trips are so memorable for me . Don't ask which gangs I prefer, both are my loves one :) I separated this 2 trips into 2 parts so it won't look so messy. So this post is about with my Ipoh buddies. Thank to AlsonBeh for becoming our tour guide and providing us free accommodation for the memorable trip.

Visited Dutch Fort, Pangkor Chinese Temple, seaside and Seafood Restaurant for sure, who don't taste seafood when you actually at the place where famous with it . Been going to the same places for both trip . @@

Photobucket
Photos credits to ivantan5.blogspot.com . :D 

Photobucket
It is terrible hot out there but this place is definitely a good place for photo shooting. 


Photobucket


Photobucket
Pray ~


Photobucket
I love this group shot the most !


Photobucket
Initially we plan to have a tried on banana boat and others water games. Unfortunately, it seem like we reached kinda late and the shop have closed . Well, I guess we have no other choice, so we spent our day on the beach and yet it still fun with them :)


Photobucket
Jump Jump Jump Jump to the Top !


Photobucket
Miss those days =')


Photobucket
They said I'm demon .___.


We spent our night on gambling and have some pillow talk . Obviously my luck on gambling ain't that good compare to them but thank God I didn't lose too much like Chow. Hahaha. 





No comments:

Post a Comment