Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Pulau Pangkor One Day Trip

Went to Pulau Pangkor on Tuesday
which is 2 days ago
with my family . . .
The idea came all of a sudden
cuz everybody are available
thus
we decided to have a long journey
as our Family Day
=)
We started our journey around 2.30pm
and we reached Sitiawan
at 4.15pm


First Location:
Teluk Batik

Our journey begin =D

<3

=]

My bro damn SCARE !

kaki siapa ni?o.O

Peace =]

i love this shot !

Family Photo !

I look fair !
ahahahah . .without editing my skin !

Tisu promoter
[Female]

Tisu promoter
[Male]



L.O.V.E
XD

Last photo in Teluk Batik



Guess what . .
I'm not wearing that stupid cap anymore
ahahahaha
Finally !
XD
Second Location:
Lumut

















Bought the ticket
it cost 10 buck per each person
except my bro
free of charge
Final Destination:
Pulau Pangkor








Having our dinner at Restaurant Shen Nan Fat


CHAOS !



acting~

Have some window shopping after dinner

Bought a souvenir for myself
hahaha



We are run out of time
so we couldn't go to the seaside
T_T
But
Pulau Pangkor is totally different
from my imagination . .
o.O
City of Motorbike !
Back to home around
10pm
seriously
TIRED !

HAPPY !
ENJOY !
LOVE IT !
=D



No comments:

Post a Comment