Sunday, March 14, 2010

Next Plan

Tree of LIFE . . .=)





Well, uhm. .
After SPM
After NS
It's the time for me to get my car license
I was waiting for this since long time ago
I'm damn freaking jealous my friends who are already have their license
and they can go anywhere they want to. . .
But ME!!. . . . .
Every time still need to ask for my parents to fetch me . . .=.=!
Damn 'BEH SONG'!!!
I'm going sit for the test next week . . .I guess . . .
Must get my license before I go to college. .xP




Beside that,
I'll continue my studies in
Kolej Tunku Abdul Rahman
at KAMPAR . .
Find me when you're free. .=)
I guess got 80% that I'll be taking ACCOUNTING . . .
Some of my friends told me that accounting is not suitable for me
because I didn't have any knowledge about accounting
They advised me to study Multimedia Design
However, thank for the advises . .
For me, I think studying business is important for future
I know it's hard
But . . .
I'll work for it
and
I'll . . . . .
Wish me luck . . .=)
Will be leaving on JUNE. . .
Miss all my friends





Before I leave,
I will watch back all the movies that i missed . . .=D







and I'm waiting for this . . .





~signing off~

No comments:

Post a Comment