Monday, March 29, 2010

Digi Sim Pack

What a "tough" day . .
*the whole day free like hell..xP
work as promoter for Digi
selling sim pack at Kampar, Oldtown
from 11am to 4pm
10 bucks per hours
*not bad . . .$.$
I went to the office at 10am . .
had my breakfast at Kafe Tim with Ivan
reached Kampar around 1pm
start to set up the table and also balloon. . .
4 promoter have been separate to 4 counter respectively
my counter is at the end of the street. .
less people walk around there. . .
but still . . .
I able to sell the sim pack. . .wakakakaka
*self-praising. . . .xD

*Obviously I sold the sim pack..ahahahhaahaha xD


Back to Ipoh around 5.15pm
went to Mcd and Jusco with
Ivan, Phang, and JoeJoe . .
Bought the ticket
"How To Train Your Dragon"
on this
Wednesday
=)




~signing off~

No comments:

Post a Comment