Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Hello Malacca !

Few month ago I was participated in a one-day-trip to Malacca organized by Swimming Club with my classmates.

Since I didn't turn up for the previous trip, I thought I didn't wanna miss this chance anymore. So I went and leave myself no regret. :)

Photobucket
Start our journey at 4am in the morning . Female or male washroom it is? :P

Photobucket
Have a visit to A Famosa Zoo and Water Park .

Photobucket
Spent the whole evening at A Famosa and yet we didn't snap a groupshot there . But nvm we all still have fun . :D

We then headed to next destination . . .

Photobucket
Mahkota Parade. Bought nothing there for myself but toys for my lovely brother.


The one and only things that make me felt regret is this !
Photobucket
I have no idea what it called, I just wanted to see the view of Malacca at night from high with my own eyes :/


Nvm . We will meet again. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment