Friday, August 6, 2010

Today was a Sinka Day !

Celebrated Nike Phang's birthday
on the 24th this month.
The celebration party was planned by me
and it was quite nice as what they told me.
It could be better if the time goes as what I planned.
However,
we enjoy and we end with a smile :)



There is 13 of us who came for the celebration.
We bought 2 cake for him
and as the traditional
he can't escape from getting dirty and a face that full with creamy cake.
You think that the end in my evil plan ?
Do you think that we will let him go that easily ?
Definitely NO !
HAHAHAHA
*evil laugh*


He was totally unaware that there is another an evil plan waiting for him !
Right after he cleaned his face,
Out of a clear sky,
the Flour War started on !
Everyone got dirty,
and have fun.
Pity him for getting dirty twice.
xD


Nike Phang's birthday celebration !




We presented him the real birthday cake
and had some photo shot before the celebration ended.
We bought him a Reebok bag for his birthday present.
An Unforgettable Birthday for him.
lol



As usual, we went to East right after the celebration ended.
I followed Ivan back to his house to had a bath.
as the time was 1am ++
and Ivan wanted to go to East with us
so the better reason is
used my name for the reason !
his mom was looking at me with her piercing eyes.
WOW !
seriously scared me !

No comments:

Post a Comment